• Perform duties related to planning, preparation, operation, and evaluation of Chamber Events and Programs.
• Perform duties and make decisions consistent with the White County Chamber’s mission, vision, and core values.
• Planning and preparation for meetings including, but not limited to, financial report development and general record keeping.
• Manage Events and Programs budget and develop expenditure justifications
• Develop, implement, and promote Chamber events, programs, and initiatives.
• Develop relationships and act as communication liaison with internal/external stakeholders to include merchants and property owners.
• Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint, Teams, QuickBooks, etc.
• Accounts Payable/Receivable and accurate data entry skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Social media platforms.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in economic development, marketing, tourism & recreation, or related field.
• Able to work an average of 40-hours a week and overtime, if necessary, to include all required meetings.
• Degree in marketing, tourism & recreation, business management, public administration, or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Legally eligible to be employed in the United States.
• A variety of conditions and settings including, but not limited to, office, outdoors in various weather conditions, etc.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to occasionally lift 30 pounds
• Meet physical demands in the preparation of events, programs, and initiatives
Email resume to email@example.com