At Regions, the Financial Relationship Specialist is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience and contribute to improving the financial wellness of our customers. This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with prior Teller, limited banking, or some retail sales experience who are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility.
Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities. The purpose of this role is to create meaningful personal connections with customers, identify ways for Regions to meet customer needs, and assist in resolving end to end customer sales and service inquiries. The successful candidate should be ambitious and adaptable with a desire to educate customers on the ability to bank when, where, and how they want. This requires an individual who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, primarily handling customers’ transactional needs, including but not limited to performing teller activities such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, and balancing
- Answers customer inquiries regarding products and services, fulfills basic servicing requests, and opens basic Consumer products such as checking and savings accounts
- Works to create and establish relationships with customers, remaining well-informed about the customer’s relationship with the bank
- Educates customers on standard consumer products, emerging bank technology and digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings, all designed to make banking easier
- Assists branch and fellow team members with achieving goals by assisting with basic tasks to aid in customer problem resolution
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when more complex financial goals and needs are recognized
- Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists to educate customers on emerging technology and assist with meeting their financial needs
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices, including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position is incentive eligible.
- High school diploma or GED
Skills And Competencies
- One to two (1-2) years prior banking, sales, and/or customer service experience
- Two plus (2+) years prior cash handling or Teller experience
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Full timeLocation DetailsCleveland Main OfficeLocation:Cleveland, Georgia
- Customer Service
- Information Technology