June 1-4, June 8-11, June 15-18 & June 22-25 2020
This camp is 4 days long. We offer Full & Half Day options.
Full Days 9a-4p & Half Days 9a-12p or 1p-4p
Zoo Camp is a STEAM-oriented experience (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) that features:
• Hands-on activities with animals
• Science learning activities
• Hands-on engineering/building experiences
• Art projects
• Active play
Themes for camp will include:
• Animals Around the World--each day will feature a different continent and the animals
who live there; art activities will be connected to the day’s continent
• Animal Adaptations
• Zoo Escape Room Activities
• Endangered Animals
Children rising 1st through 6th grade are invited to Zoo Camp. Reservations can be made on the website. Day camps are limited to 10 children, so make your reservations as soon as possible.
COVID-19 safety guidelines will be strictly adhered to during Zoo Camp, including:
- Social distancing
- Limited group size
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices
- Temperature checks will be administered to each child before he/she is admitted
- Please do not bring children who are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the last two weeks.